OIL & GAS TRADING PLATFORM | PLATTS OIL PRICES | CRUDE OIL AND DISTILLATES | STORAGE
The buyer will need to submit an ICPO with a Notice of Readiness (NOR) from their tank farm or ship, along with the relevant documents and forms that will be sent to the Buyer. Once terms represented therein are accepted by the Buyer, pricing discounts will be offered.
NOTE: No NOR, No deal. This is a very strict policy instituted by the refineries and must be adhered to.
The procedures are as follows:
1) Buyer tenders ICPO (with passport & CP) and POF & NOR to Seller
2) Seller responds with Confirmation Letter of fuel availability;
3) Seller issues a Joint Participation Agreement (JPA);
4) Upon receipt of signed JPA, Seller issues CI;
5) Upon receipt of singed CI, Seller issues DTA;
6) Upon Buyer’s receipt of successful SGS report, Seller arranges fuel transfer to Buyer’s tanks;
7) Upon Buyer confirming complete transfer of fuel, Buyer pays for fuel and Seller issues POP & other relative Title docs.
** PLEASE NOTE: These procedures will adjust slightly based on which seller eventually tenders an offer. Seller conducts its banking transactions via the Merrill Lynch Commodities Trade Desk in New York; your buyer’s banking has to be either in the US or have a corresponding bank in the US. Is your Buyer incorporated in the US or EU and where is their banking transacted?
STANDARD FOB TRADING PROCEDURE - GLOBAL OIL AND GAS TRADING
1. Buyer issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) accepting seller's terms and procedures along with Buyer's Company Profile and KYC documents including a copy of Passport copy of the buyer's authorized signatory .
2. Seller issues draft of Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) contract along with Commercial Invoice. Buyer signs and returns to seller along with verifiable storage tank coordinates. (Tank Farm Company), Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) not older than 10 days validity from issued date, Seller verifies and approves Buyer’s tank farm coordinates, (TSA).
3. Seller provides following Partial Proof Of Product (PPOP) documents via Email or Fax to Buyer.
A. Authorization/Authority to Sell (ATS)
B. Product Quality Passport (Dip Test result of Product)
C. Letter of Commitment to Supply
D. Statement of Product Availability
E. Reservoir Storage Receipt.
F. Allocation Transaction Passport Code Certificate
4. Within 3 days upon the receipt & verification of the above PPOP documents, Buyer shall provide storage tank that will be suitable and acceptable by seller to inject the product. Prior the actual leasing of the tank by the buyer, seller must confirm approval of the appointed tank farm to buyer
5. Buyer provides verifiable Tank Storage Receipt (TSR), Authorization to Inject (ATI) Document of his rented Shore tank at the Loading port to the seller with injection permit.
6. All parties sign NCNDA/IMFPA.
7. Seller issues (DTA) Dip Test Authorization, Complete Fuel Injection Report from the Pipeline Transportation Company.
8. Upon satisfactory Dip Test Inspection carried out by either SGS or similar inspection agency, Buyer releases full cost of the liftable product via MT103 TT wire transfer to Seller’s nominated Account within 72 hours and injection to buyer's leased tanks commences.
8.1. Seller issues the Title Transfer of Product Ownership / Certificate of Ownership to buyer’s company along with all necessary Export Documents.
8.2. Seller pays all intermediaries involved in the transaction as per IMFPA/NCNDA.
Global Oil And Gas Trading - FOB Transaction Procedure
FOB (ROTTERDAM & HOUSTON)
TERMS AND PROCEDURES / NON NEGOTIABLE
1. Buyer issues ICPO + C/P + Buyer's Passport Copy for Data File (OR) Company
2. Seller issues C/I along with POP documents listed below to the Buyer who returns signed and
sealed Commercial Invoice (CI) to the seller.
TSR (Tank Storage Receipt)
Unconditional Dip-Test Authorization
Letter of Acknowledgement
Dip-Test Inspection Schedule
ATV (Authorization to verify)
3. Buyer Dip-tests in Seller's tank with SGS (or equivalent) officials and receives fresh SGS Report along with ATSC (Authorization To Sell and Collect).
4. Within 72 Hours, Buyer provides TSR or Vessel storage for Injection of product into the Buyers hired tanks or vessel and returns the NCND/IMFPA signed by all parties involved in the buyer's side to the seller.
5. Upon successful injection, Buyer pays total cost of product via SWIFT MT103.
6. Seller confirms Buyer's payment receipt and both parties’ releases payment to all intermediaries on each side Involved in the transactions.
7. Contract begins with Rolls and Extensions.
GLOBAL OIL AND GAS TRADING FOB TRANSACTION PROCEDURE-2